Basic Bearing Knowledge & Bearing Handling
This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of bearing practices and forming a solid background to apply the right maintenance practices on rotating machines.
- Bearing Terminology
- Bearing components and identification
- The different types of rolling elements and their purposes
- Bearing cages and their uses
- Principle dimension of bearings
- Internal Clearance definition
- Bearing Designations
- Identification of bearing model number
- Common prefix/suffix
- Bearing Types and its Variants
- The different types and design of bearing
- Common different design available for each bearing types
- Bearing arrangements
- Bearing Housing
- Function of bearing housing
- Selection of housing seals
- Maintenance Practices
- Mounting & Dismounting Methods
The knowledge gained in this course will:
- Have a good understanding of the different types of bearings and how to select the right bearings for applications.
- Learn the best maintenance practices in bearing mounting and dismounting using the correct tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for Service and Maintenance Technicians, Purchasing Personnel and Warehouse Personnel.
Venue : On-site at your location in Singapore
Duration : Full day
Course fees : SGD$2,200.00 (Per class of max 10 pax) *Prices displayed above are before GST
Courses can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, contact us to find out more.
Enquire about the course