Warehouse Assistant (Tuas) – Part-time06/30/2020
Application Software Engineer
SLS is a locally-owned company with an extensive regional network that spans from Singapore to Malaysia, Indonesia and China. We distribute mechanical components to customers in the heavy, medium and light industries. We provide value-added services and solutions to help customers reduce downtime, achieve optimal inventory planning and cost savings. SLS is the largest Mechanical Component Distributor in South East Asia.
We are a people-oriented organization that emphasizes continuous learning and professionalism. Every member has opportunity to develop and grow to their fullest potential.
- Developing and maintaining functionality that meet the specifications of the technical and functional design.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC activities including requirements gathering and analysis, system design, development and implementation, user and technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, define and implement solutions relating to bug, change request and enhancement.
- To review requirements to provide a timeline estimate for coding.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS SQL Server, VB.Net, SSIS, Crystal Report, SSRS
- Results oriented, focuses on achieving well defined results within agreed timeline
- Able to work in dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Must be able to complete task on time and able to work under pressure
- Working experience between 2-3 years in application development is required for this position
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Must)
- Working location at 22, Jalan Kilang 51/205 Highway Centre 46050 Petaling Jaya
- Exposure to SLS environment within a manufacturing organization which is a great platform to excel in to your career & great progression opportunity